ASL at the heart of research
Established on the Bioparc Vichy-Hauterive, Applications Santé des Lipides (ASL) is a company specializing in the field of Nutrition Health and Lipids. It develops egg-products (whole eggs, egg white or a yolk) as a liquid, or powder rich in omega-3 (DHA, docosahexaenoic acid).
By using extracts of egg products, ASL is able to propose glycerophospholipids (LPG) with a purity of 95% or more, with a DHA content of 15% in their fatty acids, with the particularity of being a very Specific in this Omega 3 fatty acid: GPL-DHA®.
The strategy of ASL is to enhance the GPL-DHA® through clinical studies in the field of health applications in collaboration with research centers and to bring its scientific know-how in the field of Health Nutrition. The information provided by ASL is based on a critical analysis of the most recent scientific publications. A patent for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency has been filed.
The scientific team of ASL has been working for nearly 20 years in the fields of omega 3 fatty acids in basic and applied research.
ASL is aimed at the healthcare, food supplement and agri-food markets for the private The ADL team provides its expertise in :
- scientific studies in order to validate nutritional products and develop new products with nutritional or health claims,
- the initiation and monitoring of nutritional studies,
- the study of the fatty acid composition and lipid classes;
- the conduct of customers’ R&D projects
- the patent protection,
- the supply of an innovative and patented oméga3, the docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the form of phospholipids: the GPL-DHA, the natural extract obtained from egg.
Bioparc Vichy Hauterive
Phone: +33 (0) 470 591 611