GIMRA organizes the 6th Health Industries Days on November 5, 2020.
Organized in Clermont-Ferrand by the GIMRA every two years, the JIS are days of sharing information and experiences around the major issues of the health industries.
On 5 November 2020, the theme of the JIS6 will be: the health of tomorrow, challenges and challenges to 2030.
5 themes will be addressed:
- Europe’s impact and dependence on Asia: a case study of the pharmaceutical chemistry industry
- Ecodesign and sustainable development in health industries
- Health Data: 10-Year Vision
- The Healthcare Industries of the Future
- Employment in Auvergne, how can health companies attract and retain the talents of tomorrow?
A pre-programme is already available on the GIMRA website.
The final program will be announced in September 2020, when the registration opens.
The format of the day will of course be adapted to sanitary constraints (face-to-face and remote format).
Learn more at www.gimra.info